Thursday, June 19, 2008

North and South Korea


Last vacation I visit Washington D.C. when I encounter North Korea people at the White House. They take picture and talk about Korean who looks so very happy, and kindly. I lived 24 years in South Korea, but I didn’t meet North Korea people. South Korea and North Korea very near and same national, but we have been war after North Korea had been taken communism so many people don’t meet. Right now many Korean people are not meeting theirs family. I was very surprise, North Korea language and South Korea language very similar so I understood theirs speak. I was listening to think ‘What is happening, I don’t believe that, it’s in America’. I believe that, we will unification of North and South Korea also we always meet family and friends.

No comments: