Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Second face Of Nature.




I have come in Atlanta since last December so always exiting, interesting, and new experience. Three month ago, the weather news announced to come to tornado. Many people say “tornado is very dangerous because that has strong wind, fast, and heavy rain”, but I don’t understand because I have never seen tornado. I was resting comfortably at home without any measures to take also I invited my friends at my house. We have been eating dinner, drinking beer, and talking about American life. Then, a lot of strong wind blowing began to pouring rain. I thought that ‘this is the tornado’. Tornado has very strong winds. A lot of trees, telephone poles, cars, and buildings were damaged by tornado. We get drunk, so we didn’t know. Next day, we were very surprised “what is happening?”. We were watching fallen trees and damaged a car as I thought tornado was very strong, and dangerous.
Nature is likely to have two faces.
The first face of nature is always smiling, and we can not predict the second face of nature.

1 comment:

redfenixmx said...

por eso la gente no le teme a la naturaleza, siempre ve la cara buena